Thursday, January 24, 2013

3 weeks and 3 projects }{ Valentines Day roundup

Alright, I have a confession: I hate moving. You're thinking "no way that's true, she's moved around like a gypsy!" Fair enough. But I really dislike the packing and unpacking, especially since this time I'm also trying to get rid of as much as I can.

Point of the rant above: I'm still working on getting settled in. The crafting materials are still packed, so what's a girl to do? I thought about digging through my old photos that I haven't shared with you yet. Then I had a better idea. Why not do a roundup of some possible Valentines Day projects? There are only 3 weeks left, and this gives you some options.

Project #1: 3 Heart Tea Bags (by Design Sponge)

Aren't these just adorable? Give yourself a valentine or make some to share with your friends. Valentines Day will be that much more enjoyable, no?

Project # 2: Pie box (by Twig and Thistle)

Well, technically this project is a printable. But I had to include this awesome little box! Nothing says I love you like a little apple pie, yum!

Project # 3: Hearts throw pillow (by Diary of a Quilter)



This project is a bit more involved, but isn't it worth it? Gorgeous! Must.make.one.now.

I hope you try at least one of these. Handmade Valentines keeps the sweetness without the consumerist "Hallmark" holiday feel, right?

Kisses!

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, I hate moving as well. My books are still in their boxes and that annoys me the most of all. How are the girls handling the move?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moving is the pits!! It's a pain and stressful. Hope you're settled soon.

    In the meantime, thanks for sharing these fun ideas!

    ReplyDelete